Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January 23, 2017- Question time!!!

I asked Elder Arguelles the following question:

I know you have learned many things about yourself throughout the time you have been out on your mission; what is the biggest lesson you have learned that will help you during life's hardest challenges?


One of the greatest things I have learned from being a mission has been the ability to think of others before myself. There's a balance that's needed to be selfless between taking care of your needs and then others. I have learned how to take care of myself simply and briskly and then I've been able to care about others.
One way that I have been able to be strengthen by charity and humility have been my leadership roles. It's hard work to think about what someone needs and how to best present it to them. I feel that because of my hardships, which mostly happened during these points of my mission, it's been a lot easier to focus on others and forget about my problems and struggles. It's so true that you truly find yourself when you lose yourself in the service of God!

Nos pegaron Durante la semana. Todo está bien 

Algunos protestors sobre Trump y mujeres


Fuimos hacer bautismo por los muertos el Sábado con unos recién conversos 

Una niña del barrio

El es un Jew que tiene años que trabaja con miembros De la Iglesia. Le encanta todo y pidió por un libro de Mormon. Vive en una de las partes más ricas de nuestra área

Juan Chacon y su familia nos dieron mojara para almorzar! Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment